Inspiring Blogger’s Tag
Thank you so much Aditi for giving me this .It really means a lot. To all my followers who haven’t checked her site please go to https://whatareuuptoduringthelockdown.wordpress.com/ and follow her.She posts beautiful quotes and intersting hobbies you can opt during quarantine. I am sure you would like her site ,its really amazing.
The rules are:
- Thank the person who chose you.
- Include the logo in your post.
- Answer the questions asked to you.
- Choose the bloggers who’ve inspired you (maximum 10)
- Add a feature of their blog which you admire.
- Ask them five questions.
My answers to Aditi’s questions :-
- Which Harry Potter character do you relate to the most? I relate myself to Hermione..
- Which Percy Jackson/The Mortal Instruments Character do you relate to the most? I haven’t read them .I will surely read them.
- Describe yourself in 6 words . Bird lover , book lover ,Harry Potter series lover , hate cooking, love to hang out with friends. That all in 6 .I can even explain in 100 if you want…
- What would your friends describe you as? Witty .I DON’T USE MY WIT IN DOING ANY WRONG THINGS.
- Do you think that the egg came first or the hen? I don’t remember where but I read it somewhere egg came first. So yes I believe egg came first.
My nominees for Inspiring Blogger Tag :-
- Aanya from Soaring Firebolt publishes amazing Harry Potter facts which you may not have known.
- Vaniheart publishes interesting heart touching stories which are excellent .
- Introverted thoughts from Random Specific Thoughts posts book reviews of Harry Potter series, DIY crafts , beautiful poems and interesting stories.
- Fairywitch She is an awesome blogger who publishes blogs about beauty hacks , health and cooking.
- Amit posts fitness blogs with tips for workouts that I feel whould be very beneficial for you .
- Anjali Khanal publishes amazing stories in both hindi and English .Her stories are very interesting and teaches us many life lessons too .
- Aaliyazoya posts wonderful reviews of interesting books and finger liking recipes that I really enjoyed.
- Arniket Rai has his Shayari site where he posts beautiful heart touching quotes and Shayari. Some of his quotes have become my favorite .
- Ashee Asiwal is very talented. She posts her beautiful drawings and mesmerizing poems. I love her small beautifully explained poems . And her drawings are out of my words .
- Kamal Shrestha writes beautiful short stories and poems. Kamal’s stories are a great inspiration for me as I learnt many things from it .
Questions to my nominees:
- When is your birthday ? Most precious gift that you would cherish lifelong?
- Your favorite short story from O Henry .
- Do you like MATHS ?
- What about cooking?
- Your phobia.
Small Joy Tags I, II, III & IV
Thank you so much Aanya, Vaniheart , Introverted thoughts and Aaliyazoya for tagging me. It really means a lot . I loved reading all your small joys. Here’s mine but before that I would like to request my followers to follow you all.
Aanya from Soaring Firebolt publishes amazing Harry Potter facts which you may not have known. I am sure your would definitely like her posts if you are a Potterhead. Kindly visit http://potterheadaanya.in/ and follow her to know more such facts.
Shivani from Vaniheart publishes interesting heart touching stories. Her stories are too are a great inspiration for me as it also taught me many things. I also loved reading her answers that she for different award nominations . I am sure you would like her interesting stories. Please do follow her https://hearttalk141541397.wordpress.com/ to read more of her stories.
Introverted thoughts from Random Specific Thoughts posts book reviews of Harry Potter series, DIY crafts , beautiful poems and interesting stories. Recently she did a collab with Aanya. I am sure you would like her amazing site .Kindly visit https://myrandomspecificthoughts.wordpress.com/ and follow her to stay tuned to her latest posts.
Aaliyazoya posts wonderful reviews of interesting books and finger liking recipes that I really enjoyed. Please follow her at ://reviewsbyaaliya.home.blog for some awesome posts that you will enjoy.
- Thank the blogger who tagged you
- List 15 of your small joys
- Tag 5 blogger friends who bring you joy-feel free to say why😙
My 15 Joys :-
- I love having chocolate.
- Bird watching and feeding them.
- Hanging out with friends.
- Reading novels.
- My biggest fandom HARRY POTTER series. Love it re-reading and re-watching the movies
- Writing stories.
- I love rainy days .
- Drinking coffee …
- I love to irritate one street dog . That dog is a sleepy one with pink nose. So I kept the dog’s name as Mr. Pink Nose .
- I also enjoy art and crafts.
- I have a swing in my garden on which I relax and enjoy very much.
- I enjoy my school hours especially lunch time gossips with friends.
- I get tremendous pleasure in irritating my brother.
- I love shopping .
- I enjoy eating paneer items.
I tag: (4 nominations so 5×4 =20 nominees)
- Hannah Gandhi
- Aditi Gupta
- Navneet Kumar
- Denise Choong
- A. & V. Travel
- Simran Totlani
- Tanya Janghel
- David Redpath
- Sufyan 03
- Hemalatha Ramesh
- The lonelyauthorblog
Thank you once again Aditi ,Aanya ,Aanya ,Vaniheart , Introverted thoughts and Aaliyazoya for tagging me.Stay safe and blessed.